General Eligibility Criteria
- Identify as a woman
- Be a Sri Lankan citizen currently residing in Sri Lanka
- Operate a self-owned micro, small or medium enterprise in Sri Lanka for at least the last one year, evidenced by business registration as per Government of Sri Lanka regulations in current enterprise name
- Have access to a suitable work area, device and internet connection during the virtual training sessions
- Possess at least high school level English language skills
- Be able and willing to attend the webinars and to apply learnings from the APO by actively practicing and promoting the new techniques and knowledge
- Demonstrate digital literacy including experience with online learning and meeting platforms. Be able to access and understand social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram for business promotion.
- Provide evidence of at least one social media page established for the business, under the same company name.
All applications will be assessed and ranked against the following criteria:
- The applicant’s willingness and ability to use new skills and knowledge for their business growth and promotion
- Applicant’s business history, relevance and position in the current market
- Applicants promoting ‘Made in Sri Lanka’ or products and providing employment to others will be given priority
People of diverse ethnicity, ability/disability and traditionally marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.