General Eligibility Criteria:
Eligible applicants who demonstrate the potential to apply the knowledge and experience gained through course participation are encouraged to apply.
- be Sri Lankan citizens and currently residing in Sri Lanka
- not have applied for or hold permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand
- obtain the necessary study and travel approvals from their employer
- meet the specific eligibility criteria for this Short Course and adhere to the application process detailed in this document
- complete a Return to Work Plan with their supervisor
- demonstrate digital literacy including experience with online learning and meeting platforms
- be available to participate in the Short Course for the entire duration in accordance with the dates and have a reliable and secure internet connection in place
To be eligible, applicants must also:
- be currently working in a relevant area with particular experience in the development and/or implementation of nutrition-specific and/or nutrition-sensitive programming
- have occupied their current position for at least one year with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- not be retiring or being considered for transfer for at least one year from the conclusion of the Short Course
- not have attended any previous Australia Awards Fellowships or Short Courses
- have access to the internet and be computer literate
- be assessed as having an adequate level of English to be able to participate in this course
- be committed and available to participate in each of the three major components of the Short Course by ensuring release from usual professional duties during the course delivery phases due to its demanding subject matter.
Female applicants, people with disability or individuals from traditionally marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.